The aeronautic industry promotes national and international trade of any region and has a significant commitment in “R & D & I” that has brought great changes in commercial aviation as well as in the entire range of activities that it delivers as they are: design, construction, software development, manufacture of pieces, among others.
Based on this premise we can analyze aeronautical trends in the not too distant future.
- The globalization of the market, which refers to the continuous inclusion of new clients in different scales that can function as suppliers or simply as customers.
- New designs of aircrafts and prototypes, which will lead to the manufacture and ordering of new parts that will diversify aircraft fleets, their infrastructure and finally the service offers.
- One trend that influence each of the categories of the sector is the protection of the environment, which constantly seeks opportunities to generate a lower environmental impact.
- A more important trend is the employment of new materials for pieces manufacturing that always looks to optimize systems of propulsion or the interior design.
- The constant search for alternative fuels that can help reduce operating costs and that in turn have a lower environmental impact.
- And the last of the trends that the aeronautical industry will face in the very near future is the new segment of unmanned aerial vehicles that began its appearance with drones in military practices and has expanded to a new generation of aircraft of combat that can completely do without the pilot and that we are sure soon we will see in the commercial aviation.
Therefore, the aeronautical sector is considered an industry in continuous development and that does not stop contributing value, generating more and more jobs, encouraging trade and cooperation between countries, stimulating the continuous use of new technologies that facilitate experiences both for pilots and airlines, workers in the sector and finally for passengers, who are the ones who enjoy the evolution of the industry.
Are you part of any of these categories? tell us how your work influences the sector.